The holidays are almost here!
Pig Beach will be offering a 10% discount for all holiday parties booked by October 31st!
If you would like to book your event with us, please email email@example.com
The Bahamas were slammed with a Category 5 hurricane last week, flattening entire communities and leaving disaster in its wake.
Pig Beach, located in The Bahamas, played a part in the inspiration for our name. The residents of The Bahamas are in desperate need for any and all help for rescue, relief & recovery. Please join us in offering your support! Every little bit helps.
We have provided a list of organizations that have pledged their assistance.
- The Bahamas Disaster Relief Fund, set up by the Bahamian government, is accepting wire transfers. The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency has posted instructions HERE
- World Central Kitchen has sent teams to provide food on Grand Bahama and the Abacos. The organization, founded by chef José Andrés, is accepting money HERE
- The American Red Cross is accepting donations by phone at 800-435-7669 or online HERE
- The Salvation Army is accepting money for relief efforts in both the Bahamas and the United States HERE
- Mercy Corps has sent a field team that’s meeting with emergency managers and other organizations to coordinate response efforts. The organization is accepting money HERE
- The Grand Bahama Port Authority has established the Grand Bahama Disaster Relief Foundation to provide relief to that island. It’s accepting DONATIONS & SUPPLIES
- YachtAid Global, which coordinates yacht operators in providing humanitarian aid and disaster response, is accepting DONATIONS to purchase supplies including food, hygiene kits, medicine and tarps.
- Global Giving, a global crowdfunding platform, has set up the Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund to help local organizations purchase FOOD, WATER & MEDICINE
- The National Association of the Bahamas, based in Miami and working with the Bahamas consul general there, has set up a HURRICANE RELIEF FUND